Today is a wonderful day for many reasons. The celebration of the life of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. brings people from all walks of life together to reflect on the message he championed of continuing the work of breaking down the barriers that separate us to create a better world.
My team and I thought long and hard about how we wanted to celebrate the dream this year and decided that a special promotion might just do the trick. So, I am happy to announce that today marks the start of a limited time promotion for a FREE 15-minute consultation session with Dr. Marta. In this session you will have the opportunity to get guidance from me about any concerns you may have regarding your early learner’s educational development.
With over 40-years of experience in the field of early childhood education, it brings me the greatest joy to be able to assist parents and early childhood educators in finding solutions to the barriers that impede the development of young learners. I can provide perspective on the things you should look for when conducting the search for a new daycare center, assist in your planning to home school your Pre-K to 3rd grade student, and even advise you on how to have successful communications with school district personnel if your child is having difficulty accessing the resources they need to be successful in the public school arena.
Interested? GREAT! See below the ways in which you can get a shot at winning a free 15-minute consultation. Be sure to read the rules of the competition carefully and remember, the more you participate the more chances you earn to improve your shot at winning the session during the e-raffle drawing.
Completion of each of the following tasks will earn you an e-raffle ticket. Some tasks will earn you more e-raffle tickets than others and some tasks can be repeated. If you aren’t a big social media fan there are still plenty of ways for you to earn e-raffle tickets. We want to make sure everyone has a chance to win. The competition will be active from Monday, January 20, 2020, until Friday, January 24, 2020 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Daylight Time).
1. Follow AskDrMarta on Facebook and/or Instagram (1 e-raffle ticket for each follow)
2. Post a comment on AskDrMarta Facebook and/or Instagram and use the hashtag #AskDrMarta (1 e-raffle ticket for each comment)
3. Share content from the AskDrMarta Facebook Page or Instagram on your social media account(s) and use the hashtag #AskDrMarta (1 e-raffle ticket for each share)
4. Post a comment to Dr. Marta’s blog on http://www.martacollier.com (2 e-raffle tickets for each comment)
5. Become a paying monthly Patreon subscriber at any level (20 e-raffle tickets)
6. Visit http://www.martacollier.com and subscribe to the free Ask Dr. Marta listserv to get early access to information about new workshops, resources and special promotions (5 e-raffle tickets)
The winners will be announced on my website and on social media on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
~ Dr. Marta
Every Monday you can meet me right here and on TheWRITEaddiction where I contribute various tips and tricks for helping all you parents and early childhood educators succeed in preparing children to excel in lifelong learning. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube channel for plenty of free resources.